♡ Versatile Blogger Award Nomination ♡
So the coolest thing happened, I got nominated for my fist ever ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ by the lovely Laurelle Alexandra from Paint Me Pretty. I’m honoured and it feel’s pretty awesome to have been noticed, especially since I’m some what new to the blogging world. So I pretty much just followed the instructions ect..here we go!
How this award works:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. (I could only choose 10)
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The Bloggers I nominate:
- Thoughts Appear – Hilarious posts about the thoughts that well..appear.
- Paint Me Pretty – A blog where Laurelle Alexandra gives us a little bit of everything beauty; Nails, Make- up, how-to’s, ect
- Toe Mail – Quillan and Angela share photographs from all around the globe
- Fashion For Lunch – Shes a “Lover of fun fashion. Finder of vintage.” !
- Nail Luxxe – Everything Nails, beautiful nails.
- The Fashion Glitter – Jasmine and Silvia share their fashion finds and styles
- Thrifting Couture – A blog about beauty, fashion and thrifting.
- Just A Dash – Mary shares her ‘Musings on all things style, home, food and more
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress – Natalie’s beautiful fashion blog.
- Abigail Robyn Brown – A blog for all, Beauty, Books, movies, Music!
7 Interesting Things About Myself:
1. I built my own PC, I’m into computers and technology,and with my student loan I bought all the parts and with some help built it. Its my pride and joy and my fist official computer not a hand-me down
2. I’m some what obsessed with cats, my boyfriend calls me the crazy cat lady. I’ve had 4 cats through out my life and here’s one of them her name was Socks. Sadly all of the cats have passed away and I don’t have photo’s of them on my PC. But they were my best friends and I just love cats!
3. I love Buddha’s, and although I’m not that spiritual and not at all religious, I am a big fan of Buddhism and I enjoy collecting Buddha’s and Amitabha’s.
4. I have an Auto-immune disorder called Lupus and have to take medication daily. I was diagnosed at 16 and have been on medication ever since (6 Years). Lupus is one of the reasons I have thin hair and puffy red hands.
5. I currently have an obsession with learning French and I hope to live in Paris for a year some time in the future. Learning to speak French fluently and read French is high on my bucket list.
6. I’m a bit of a Gamer. I used to play my Xbox everyday for at least 2 hour’s a day. Now I just casually game on my PC, but when GTA V is released I will be back to playing my Xbox.
7. I used to post YouTube videos of my Video Game play, But life got in the way and there just wasn’t enough time for the playing, editing, rendering ect. I did thoroughly enjoy it though and kind of miss it.
Thanks for reading guys. Speak soon XOXO